Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Great to a Bishop at Bishop's



It was my great privilege to give the Baccalaureate Address to the Class of 2009 at The Bishop's School. This annual occurrence was particularly poignant as it coincides with the retirement of Michael Teitelman, who has serviced as headmaster since 1983, and the school's Centennial.

In my address, I urged the graduates to cherish and imbue their lives with the values of the school: excellence, integrity, and compassion. I found myself wondering how these gifted men and women will contribute to our world. They have been transformed by an elegant education and molded by a gospel-centered community.


Please offer your prayers of thanksgiving for this class, Michael Teitelman, and one hundred years of ministry at The Bishop's School.
The Bishop's School Website: http://www.bishops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment